GEMP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEMP server

GEMP:: General Epic Minecraft Players!IP: 46.105.151.122:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Administator applications.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
Frootyl00ps

Administator applications. Empty
PostSubject: Administator applications.   Administator applications. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 am

Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.

Post you application for Administrator below.

Age/name? :

Did you give us a diamond?

Why shoud you be a Administrator? :

What country you from? :

What have you done for the server? :

You know how to code? : [Forums]

Ever been a staff? :

How many people have you advertised? :

Have you donated? :

-- Staff member Frootyl00ps.

Last edited by Frootyl00ps on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
Frootyl00ps

PostSubject: Re: Administator applications.   Administator applications. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.

Frootyl00ps wrote:
Post you application for Administrator below.

Age/IGN? :

Why shoud you be a Administrator? :

What country you from? :

What have you done for the server? :

You know how to code? : [Forums]

Ever been a staff? :

How many people have you advertised? :

Have you donated? :

-- Staff member Frootyl00ps.

Back to top Go down
pb26413799

PostSubject: Re: Administator applications.   Administator applications. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am

Age/name? : My age is 10, my name is Hunter

Why should you be a Administrator? : I have been on this server for a time and i have owned a server before i also hate hackers and i have seen some on this server that have spammed and i think i would make a great helping out person. I am a responsible and respectful guy and if there is any type of emergency i will ask what is going on and help them. Thats why I think I should be a Admin.

What country you from? : United States,Florida

What have you done for the server? : I have helped some people solve problems and invited at least 5 people.

You know how to code? : No I do not but i know a friend that can code.

Ever been a staff? : On this server, no. But I've been owner on 2 servers,co-owner on 3,admin on 4, moderator on 1, and donator on 1.

How many people have you advertised? : 5 or so.

Have you donated? : Yes
Back to top Go down
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
Frootyl00ps

PostSubject: Re: Administator applications.   Administator applications. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 am

pb26413799 wrote:
Age/name? : My age is 10, my name is Hunter

Why should you be a Administrator? : I have been on this server for a time and i have owned a server before i also hate hackers and i have seen some on this server that have spammed and i think i would make a great helping out person. I am a responsible and respectful guy and if there is any type of emergency i will ask what is going on and help them. Thats why I think I should be a Admin.

What country you from? : United States,Florida

What have you done for the server? : I have helped some people solve problems and invited at least 5 people.

You know how to code? : No I do not but i know a friend that can code.

Ever been a staff? : On this server, no. But I've been owner on 2 servers,co-owner on 3,admin on 4, moderator on 1, and donator on 1.

How many people have you advertised? : 5 or so.

Have you donated? : Yes

Not bad, but one problem, this section if for Administrator applications, wich if for mods. You are only able to make a Moderator application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administator applications.   Administator applications. Empty

Back to top Go down

Administator applications.
Page 1 of 1