GEMP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEMP server

GEMP:: General Epic Minecraft Players!IP: 46.105.151.122:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
globdom

Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin   Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 am

Application To Be A Mod

My IGN is globdom. The timezone over here USA. I am 13 years old and I would like to become a mod. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years so I have experience. I am a mod in 2 other servers an admin in one other and a V.I.P. in one other. I was the co-owner of my freind's server before it was shut down so you could say im pretty popular. Since I have a lot of experience i could come up with new plugins. I would either like to become a mod or an admin. If i become part of the staff i will obey the rules and ensure others do the same thing. I will ban, kick, mute or jail if i have to. I have never been banned before. I know all of the commands so you wouldnt have to teach me. I follow all the rules, i dont grief, spam or abuse my power. Since i play on many servers, i have lots of freinds, i will advertise this server to them and i know that theyll join this server [I have already advertised to riceman00, mojang7569, spanish6,drewdagget,Dapitcher, The_Beast4848 and many more people]. If i become part of the staff i promise to: populate the server, make sure there isnt any griefing, Play 2 hours a day to see if things are running smoothly,donate, do more for this great server, build [statues, buildings, towers, better spawn point, etc.],and the most important one: make sure everyone has fun. In this server i have repaired homes and villages and help build them for others. Thank you for reading my app.
Back to top Go down
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
Frootyl00ps

Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin   Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 am

Not bad, but Lama and Beast got a big chance.
Back to top Go down

Globdom's Application To Be A Mod Or Admin
Page 1 of 1