GEMP server

GEMP:: General Epic Minecraft Players!IP: 46.105.151.122:25565
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The admins.

Go down 

What we do about the many admins?
Demote 3 admins so we got 2 admins and 1 Head admin.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Let them keep their current position.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Demote all staff lower then Co - Owner so there can be made a fresh start so that people get the position they deserve.
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2
 

AuthorMessage
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Heerlen

PostSubject: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:17 am

What do you guys think about all the admins we got now..?

We got 5 admins now and i personaly think thats to much. I'll make a poll where people can vote about if people shoud be demoted or stay on their primary position.



EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_PSYCH_



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:27 am

Personally I think we should keep 3 admins and demote all other staff except for one or to mods
Having 5 admins makes it easier for things to get carried away. Frooty the head admin should be kept because of, well he is the HEAD admin. He obviously earned it. I don't really know the other admins so i can't say but we could let feri choose and go from there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Heerlen

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:31 am

_PSYCH_ wrote:
Personally I think we should keep 3 admins and demote all other staff except for one or to mods
Having 5 admins makes it easier for things to get carried away. Frooty the head admin should be kept because of, well he is the HEAD admin. He obviously earned it. I don't really know the other admins so i can't say but we could let feri choose and go from there

Okay good your opinion, but to be fair, all admins and the mod now are only that position because they are friends on feri, thats not fair for the other players, but Olha2 Is the only admin who deserved it as far as i know. So i shoud demote all admins exept olha2 (and mods) and then pick only staff people who really deserve it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_PSYCH_



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 am

I agree with you on the fair part. The other players don't really have a chance of staff, because the current staff all know feri. But on the demoting part, wouldn't it be best to check with feri. I mean its up to you, im not questioning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Heerlen

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 am

_PSYCH_ wrote:
I agree with you on the fair part. The other players don't really have a chance of staff, because the current staff all know feri. But on the demoting part, wouldn't it be best to check with feri. I mean its up to you, im not questioning


Yes, i'm gonna have a talk with feri about this, i really agree with the "No chance" Thing. I will do everything do make sure everyone has the same rights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_PSYCH_



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 am

K thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almighty_Llama



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:39 am

I think 5 is too much, compared to the amount of normal players we have on the server. I think there should be only 4 or 3 for now, but increase the maxium no. of admins as the server grows, but still kept the amount of admins under control. I have played on server that have too many admins, and most grief and are not trustworthy and this could happen on this server if the admins are not controlled. And as the server is pretty much finished building (like the spawn etc) there is no need for so many admins. And the admins that get demoted should get demoted to there previous rank, so if they weren't a moderator, they shouldn't get demoted to a moderator, they should be a survivor. And if the admin wasnt a moderator in the first place, they why is he admin, unless he has helped alot on the server. And i dont think people should be admins cause they know feri or job, they should have to earn it, like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frootyl00ps
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Heerlen

PostSubject: Re: The admins.   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:41 am

Almighty_Llama wrote:
I think 5 is too much, compared to the amount of normal players we have on the server. I think there should be only 4 or 3 for now, but increase the maxium no. of admins as the server grows, but still kept the amount of admins under control. I have played on server that have too many admins, and most grief and are not trustworthy and this could happen on this server if the admins are not controlled. And as the server is pretty much finished building (like the spawn etc) there is no need for so many admins. And the admins that get demoted should get demoted to there previous rank, so if they weren't a moderator, they shouldn't get demoted to a moderator, they should be a survivor. And if the admin wasnt a moderator in the first place, they why is he admin, unless he has helped alot on the server. And i dont think people should be admins cause they know feri or job, they should have to earn it, like everyone else.


Highly agreed, i'll talk about this in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The admins.   

Back to top Go down
 
The admins.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEMP server :: General-
Jump to: